This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.61 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 2:03 pm #4537795

andrzejP

I am trying to:
save post

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Page after logging in. Editing and saving post

I expected to see:
Changes saved correctly without error message

Instead, I got:
Fatal erro - screen

September 10, 2019 at 12:44 am #4540657

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

We recently released new versions of WPML plugins with fixes and improvements so could you please update the plugin to the latest version and let me know if this helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Further, Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error while saving post (only one, the rest is OK)’ is closed to new replies.