This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
April 27, 2017 at 6:08 pm #1263722

daniC

Hi,

Our website keeps going down every other day with the same error message:

Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "WPML_LS_Template" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas15_data03/49/3757349/html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php on line 303

I have to de-activate the WPML plugins and then re-activate them in order for the site go back on. Why is it doing this? Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you,
Jeff

April 27, 2017 at 8:21 pm #1263807

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

We are storing `WPML_LS_Template` as serialized objects in the DB.

The class `WPML_LS_Template` was altered and for some reason, the unserialized object does not follow the new class definition (with the new method `WPML_LS_Template::is_path_valid`).

As a workaround, you can try to delete the options

`_transient_wpml_language_switcher_template_objects`

and

`_transient_timeout_wpml_language_switcher_template_objects`

in

`wp_options`

This of course after you have backed up your site and in some testing environment.

Please let me know your results

In addition Please go to wp-config.php and let me know what is your current WP_Memory_Limit

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

=> To see the WP memory limit you have to login using your FTP and going into the
wp-config.php file , and it will be at the very top.
The Documentation i attached for you goes over details the requirements.

Kind Regards,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] Fatal error: WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid():’ is closed to new replies.