This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 1:31 am #2765420

viktorJ

Hello,

Try to use a FBomatic Auto pot generator plugin for my wpml multi language site. Idea is a grab posts from different facebook pages for each language. I make a two facebook pages with different languages.

In plugin menu i set preferences for each language. Example: URL ( for each language different ) - post category ( for each language different ) When i run a script, it cant define language and save posts from different urls in one category ( Default language )

I think plugin not compatible with wpml. I try to contact with developer, and he answered: what he check wpml documents and don't find any information how to make this to work. He asked for additional information for this.

Please can you provide any information ( snippets, code ) for make this to work ? And he add this for plugin update.

Thank you.

September 27, 2018 at 10:08 am #2770047

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Could you please ask the plugin author to Join our go global program so that our compatibility team can help them make their theme/plugin compatible with WPML. https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] FBomatic Auto post generator from facebook issue’ is closed to new replies.