This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
September 26, 2019 at 2:57 pm #4648121

Andreas K.

Hi

WPML has stopped duplicating featured images when translating posts for some reason.

It worked fine until some recent point and all the settings are stille set as they should be – under settings all the media settings are "on" and media post type is set to "Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language". I have also run all of the troubleshooting functions and the "start" button under media settings. But it makes no difference.

I updated the plugins WPML Multilingual CMS, WPML String Translation and WPML Translation Management, within the last ten days, so I guess this is when it stopped working.

I need to deliver the site to the client tomorrow, so I am a bit pressed for a solution.

I use WPML together with Toolset and Toolset Views to show the content/posts, if that is any help.

Best regards
Andreas

September 26, 2019 at 4:15 pm #4648821

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

As discussed in the chat, please reproduce this issue in this server with a regular post or with a custom post. I'll escalate it then to our compatibility team.
hidden link

Best regards,
Jamal

The topic ‘[Closed] Featured images are not duplicated’ is closed to new replies.