This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 8, 2018 at 8:28 am #2795099

lucaC-64

I am trying to: translate WooCommerce Products, in which I have featured images in the original italian version.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: the product translated, with all the info and the featured image

Instead, I got: no featured image. This happen not in all products: sometimes featured images is shown, sometimes not. Even if it's all configurated in the same way.

October 9, 2018 at 7:03 am #2798478

lucaC-64

Update: for now I've temporarily resolved changing the WPML translation interface and then I've set once again the featured images of the products (so if you look at the link i've provided, right now the featured image is shown.
But the problem is still there.

October 9, 2018 at 9:49 am #2799186

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please check the attached images. Then visit WPML>>Settings>>Media Translation and make sure you have the same settings like the attached image.

Please make sure you can replicate the issue with a new Product Post or not. If the issue is existing, then click on *Start* button of WPML>>Settings>>Media Translation and check the bug is existing or not.

Please try it after a backup and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 9, 2018 at 12:19 pm #2799896

lucaC-64

Hi Bigul! Thanks for you help, really appreciated!
I've tried what you said. The media setting were already as your screenshot. So I've made the "start" button thing and now seems to work!

Thanks!

October 9, 2018 at 4:19 pm #2801037

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. It maybe happened because of the sync issue between the original language WooCommerce Product post and its translation.

Please check if you are still having the issues while creating and translating WooCommerce Product posts.

--
Thanks!

Bigul