This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
May 27, 2019 at 11:13 pm

zeyadY

I am trying to:
link featured properties at widgets it shows last properties that i insert if it arabic appear on english & arabic or english it appears on arabic and english
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
english properties at english site and arabic properties in Arabic Site
Instead, I got:
if last properties i insert was arabic shows up on english & arabic with arabic language
and the same if the last properties was english

May 28, 2019 at 10:53 am #3905865

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

It seems that the theme 'Real Estate' doesn't appear in our list of Multilingual-Ready themes: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/
This means that it hasn't been validated by our compatibility team yet.

Before we begin isolating the cause of this issue I kindly ask you to visit this link https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-widgets/ and follow the steps described to make sure it is not a configuration issue.

Could you tell me if the issue is solved after applying the steps described in the provided link?

Kind regards,
Carlos

May 28, 2019 at 8:32 pm #3910001

zeyadY

i removed the widget that takes arabic language and add only one widget takes all languages and translate the string at the plugin : strings translation but it still not translated how can we solve this issue

May 29, 2019 at 9:17 am #3913817

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

In this case I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Regards,
Carlos

June 11, 2019 at 8:58 pm
June 12, 2019 at 7:29 am #4001129

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I tried to log in the site but the credentials are incorrect. Please double check the wp-admin credentiales and edit your previous private message if necessary.

Looking forward to your message.
Regards,
Carlos