This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 17, 2019 at 4:07 pm #4036875

Lionel

I am trying to:

Access to hidden link of the category>/feed/?lang=es

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

(impossible - private intranet)

I expected to see:

The RSS Feed in spanish

Instead, I got:

hidden link

Which is the posts' list.

Why do I have the redirect?

Thanks in advance.

June 18, 2019 at 9:13 am #4041877

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Which plugin are you using to generate the feed? Are you trying to retrieve the feed for secondary language using that URL?

For helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions, etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 18, 2019 at 10:01 am #4042443

Lionel

Hello,

I use WordPress wp-includes/feed-rss2.php file to generate the files.

The main plugins I use is MiniOrange SAML 2.0 SSO plugin.

I tried to copie the debug information but an error message said there was an error. Here is now:

June 19, 2019 at 11:04 am #4050961

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for the info.

To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Feed redirect’ is closed to new replies.