This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: The following warning is being displayed at the WordPress dashboard: Warning: Illegal string offset 'sizes' in /wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-image-translate.php on line 115
Solution: The warnings seems to be related to WPML Media. Please try the following:
- Download the lastest version of WPML Media from here: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
- Install this plugin (it will speed up the update process): https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
- Upload the WPML media .zip file to Plugins > Add New. If there is a corrupt file, it will fix it.
- Go to WPML > Settings > Media Translation , select some options and click on Start to run the scan
- After that, select some options on "How to handle media for new content" and click on Apply