Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user is using a theme AdForest with some of its plugins and a mobile application. Some of the theme's post-ad workflow strings were not translated in the mobile app. Solution: These strings are registered as options and should be translated from the admin strings page. Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by naders-2 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
December 11, 2019 at 12:07 pm

naders-2

I am trying to: translate some words

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: in mobile application

i contact theme support and respond was as below

December 11, 2019 at 2:47 pm
December 12, 2019 at 9:31 am #5113083

naders-2

please i installed
kindly try to check mr Jamal

December 12, 2019 at 10:15 am #5113373

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Thank you, I can see that the theme and plugins are installed. I also tried to post an Ad, but then I am not sure what categories have you disabled?

Please configure WPML with two languages, and make some of your items disabled(condition, warranty) and if possible take screenshot or a screencast that demonstrates the issue.
As I will be escalating this issue to a developer, we need to gather all the needed information for him, otherwise, we will waste time in going forth and back.

December 17, 2019 at 4:40 am #5143127

naders-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!