We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by walterS-16 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 24, 2018 at 2:35 pm #2760791

walterS-16

Hi!

Some other user (wilfriedK) asked for this feature (and others before). SInce there seems to be no improvement so far, I want to bring this topic up again:

The filter mechanisms "complete (needs update)" would be VERY useful

quoted from wilfriedK
"I am trying to:
Loged in as Translator in the Translation Queue I would like to select only the Translations with the status Completed - Needs Update
This will ease the Translators work when he needs to translate only the Updated content.

I expected to see:
A 4th Option in the Status Filter
1 Complete
2 Complete - Needs Update
3 In Progress
4 Waiting for Translator

Instead, I got:
1 Complete
2 In Progress
3 Waiting for Translator

Thank you very much!"

September 25, 2018 at 6:43 pm #2765019

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Hi Walter, thanks for getting in touch with WPML Support. I have added your vote for this specific feature request. The more votes a feature has, the more likely it is to be implemented in a future release 🙂

In the meantime, you can look at the icon in the translation status column to view any translation that requires an update (see attached screenshot).

Thanks for your feedback!

October 9, 2018 at 7:56 am #2798722

walterS-16

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for your reply!
If it is too much work to include the additional "Complete - Needs Update" soon, it would be already a big help, if the site would show all sites in one page (without pagination).
Then it would be also easy to scan the website for all "Complete - Needs Update" sites.

Maybe this feature is much easier to implement?!
Best regards,
Walter