This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
August 10, 2019 at 1:40 pm

atakanI

Hi,

I am trying to change the currency of product filter at my Main Page.

I creating my website in 3 different languages. Russian, Turkish and English. I use multi-currencies; Ukrainian Hryvna, US Dollars and Turkish Lira.

I have a product price filter at my MainPage and shop page.

When you are using the price filter at the main page, you see the product price's symbol as they have to be but the price remains Hryvna. For example, you choose the language of the page as an English, you see dollar symbol but prices(numbers) shows the Hryvna. The same in Turkish. Prices remain as Hyryvna, symbols are changing according to language.

I don't have this problem at my shop page widget. I only have this at the main page search row.

Can you help me, please? I added some screenshots.

And also I have another problem with my shop page. I will create another ticket for it. If you can have a look at both that would be awesome 🙂

Thank you very much.

August 12, 2019 at 7:11 am #4378691

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

This looks like a compatibility issue to me (the theme compatibility thing). However, let's try one thing first - can you update WPML plugins, WooCommerce, WooCommerce multilingual and your theme to the latest versions?
- hidden link
- hidden link

I see that new versions are available for all that. Let me know how it goes and if it fixes the issue.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 16, 2019 at 10:23 am #4405813

atakanI

Hello,

I updated all the things, I updated my database, I have read all the subjects about price filters before asking help, tried to solve but the problem on the main page still occurs.

-At my home page, When I set the language "Russian"(the main currency of the city is Ukrainian Hryvna and it works with the Russian Language) The price range starts from 0 to 7500 Hryvna. When I change the language the numbers stay but the currency changes. 0$ to 7500$. I don't have a product which is 7500$. And The price filter at the main page does'not work when I am using in the other language rather than the main currency Hryvnia.

-The other price filter problem is at my shop or category/products pages. (hidden link) At this time, the price filter at the widget works well with Hryvna and prices are changes according to other currencies. But at this time with the other curriencies, It doesn't work when you choose a range. For example in Russian language, price shows 0-7500 hryvnia and you can choose some range lets to say 500-2000 hryvnias. It works well. When you change the language into English, price range changes to 0 to 260$ which is perfect. But It doesn't work. (But from time to time It is working! Really rare..)

Can you please have a quick look? I hope you can solve the problem. Especially on the main page..

August 19, 2019 at 6:04 am #4413643

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

In this case, I have no other suggestions but to treat this as a compatibility issue, which we should escalate to our compatibility team.

hidden link
Username:demo
Password:7Tf9fL01OrGi

Can you install this theme here and set up WooCommerce multilingual in the same way it is on your site? This is our standard procedure for handling compatibility issues. I have installed WPML and WooCommerce, you only need to configure WPML initial wizard, install your theme there and setup this currencies the same way (and the home page).

Based on what you already tried and what I checked within the website, there is nothing we can do at this point in our compatibility team will need to debug this further thoroughly.

Our compatibility team requires us to have clean installations, that's why we cannot simply duplicate your site. But I don't imagine that the whole thing which take you more than 10-15 minutes :).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 28, 2019 at 11:45 am #4474001

atakanI

I have tried to install my theme but I couldn't make it. Maybe it is almost 20mb. What to do?

August 28, 2019 at 12:03 pm
August 28, 2019 at 1:37 pm #4474671

atakanI

I have done this one. Can you check it? hidden link

August 29, 2019 at 6:02 am #4477955

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you set the homepage price filters in the same way as on your site? We would need to see only for one product, nothing else, and that will prove us ( or deny) whether this is a compatibility issue.

Make sure that the setup is exactly the same it is on hidden link.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 29, 2019 at 12:37 pm #4480929

atakanI

Hello Bruno,

I uploaded my website homepage, shop page and etc. and demo versions. So there are also a lot of products in it. I set the woocommerce multilingual and currency settings also I set the WPML settings with the same configurations as my actual website.

I translated the homepage, "Tshirt" category, "Vneck Tshirt" product( As I all have variationed products on my real website I created a variation product and I put the price as 920 hryvnias for "Vitra Vneck Black Tshirt" variation and 1840 hryvnia for "Vitra Vneck Brown Tshirt"), "color" attribute, "brand" attribute, "black" and "brown" choice of color attribute, "Vitra" choice of the brand attribute.

I set the main language "English", and I set the main currency "Ukrainian Hryvna" as my default website.

1UAH(Ukrainian Hryvna)=0,23 TRY(Turkish Lira)=0,40 USD

Can you check and confirm that I made everything as you want?

August 29, 2019 at 1:17 pm #4481243

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I can see the issue happening (for example in the homepage when filtering prices, hidden link will show up as costing between 800$ and 1500$).

This has been escalated to our Compatibility team and may take some debugging time, I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you. It's

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 29, 2019 at 1:24 pm #4481353

atakanI

Okay. I deactivated the price filter in translated pages on my main website. It is not a big deal for me now. I believe that you will solve it.

Thank you for your attention. I will wait for your good news.

Have a nice day!

August 29, 2019 at 1:24 pm #4481359

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Ok, I will keep you posted!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 19, 2019 at 7:46 am #4602063

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Our compatibility team is currently working on this, but we don't have the latest theme, not even in our internal repository. Therefore, may ask you to install the latest theme - 12-09-2019 – Update version 4.1.0 - on this site?

hidden link

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 19, 2019 at 9:17 pm #4608317

atakanI

I have done! Can you check it?

September 20, 2019 at 7:10 am #4610105

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

That's it, thank you! However, there is one thing we are not clear of - how did you set American dollars to show on the homepage filter, if the default currency is Ukrainian hryvnia (₴)?

Because the homepage is in English language, since English is default. I set languages and all the currencies as they are set on your site, created products and translated them.

However we are unable to find where do you choose the filter price?
hidden link

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] FILTER PRICE AT THE MAIN PAGE’ is closed to new replies.