Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
September 22, 2019 at 8:12 am #4617679

atakanI

I set it via "woocommerce multilingual" --> multi-currency. In English, the currency is set as $, for Ukrainian I set it as Hryvna, for Turkish set as Turkish Lira. But default is Hryvna.

Now I put currency exchanger "[currency_switcher]" on my top header in my real website. You can check it out sendandsmile.com

September 23, 2019 at 9:40 am #4622003

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I think this theme is facing multiple issues related to filters. See this:

- hidden link
- so this product costs 22.5 in usd - however, if you try using these filters - hidden link - then it will only allow you the maximum price of 22.45, and this Polo product never appears.
- furthermore, if you go to either hidden link or hidden link and try using the filters, there will be no products no matter the filter values set.

I sent this all of this to our Compatibility team for further investigation.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 23, 2019 at 11:14 am #4622919

atakanI

I think you understand all the problems well. Thank you very much for your attention. I hope they will solve the problem.

Thank you.

September 23, 2019 at 11:30 am #4623083

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Yes, these are the issues I noticed so far, so there is definitely something wrong with how these filters work. Hopefully this will not require too much work from our compatibility team, maybe there is some theme setting loading to early affecting all these filters, but will see about that once I get some debugging information and feedback.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 24, 2019 at 11:58 am #4631299

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Can you try the following on your site ( make a staging website where you can test this). It seems to be that some of the issues are resolved with our latest beta versions of the plugins, namely the price filter seems to be working properly on the shop pages, even on other languages.

Once you update them to beta versions, make sure to bulk update all the products because this is essential since some new meta information and database entries will be added, and without them it will not work. Please see images on how to do both of this and let me know if you have any questions.

It seems like that this is not Woodmart issue after all, but it's coming from WooCommerce multilingual and it has been addressed in the latest versions, which have not been published yet though.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] FILTER PRICE AT THE MAIN PAGE’ is closed to new replies.