Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 4, 2018 at 11:19 am #2462465

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

I can't download the file, I get a HTTP ERROR 409

July 4, 2018 at 7:17 pm #2464826

gabrielP-16

i try it its downloadable !

please check below :
hidden link

please let me know if not works.

regards

July 5, 2018 at 7:59 am #2466040

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

I managed to download it with another browser, I'll let you know the results of my tests.

July 6, 2018 at 3:05 pm #2471215

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I found that if you use as "display type" list instead of colour, the widget can be seen in both languages. Could you try and tell me if it does happen on your site too?

I understand it's not the solution you prefer, but if this is true it will be easier for our developers to find the problem.

July 6, 2018 at 4:12 pm #2471353

gabrielP-16

Hello Laura,
Yes if changing the Display Type its working fine,
but for colour Display type which my request ,its not working.

Regards,
Gabriel

July 9, 2018 at 8:57 am #2475587

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

the issue has been escalated to compatibility team. I'll let you know as soon as I have news.

July 10, 2018 at 12:43 pm #2481219

gabrielP-16

Hello ,
Thanks for your Cooperation,
waiting for your positive reply.

Regards,
Gabriel

July 11, 2018 at 1:24 pm #2486819

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

thanks for your patience. It might take sometimes as we have to prioritize issues, and in this case, there also is a workaround available for you so we might give precedence to compatibility issues that don't have a solution available yet.

July 26, 2018 at 7:33 am #2583082

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

our developers found a solution for this!

1. go to WPML -> Languages -> Make themes multilingual and check that the option is enabled
2. go to Appearance -> Editor:
- select theme to edit: Vitrine Child
- select theme files: functions.php
- go at the end of the file, where it says "write your codes in the following"
- below that line, add this code:

add_filter( 'option_widget_woocommerce_layered_nav', 'vitrine_translate_color_attributes' );
function vitrine_translate_color_attributes( $array ) {
	foreach ( $array as &$widget ) {
		if ( 'color' === $widget['display_type'] && ! empty( $widget['values'] ) ) {
			$values = array();
			foreach ( $widget['values'] as $slug => $value ) {
				$taxonomy = wc_attribute_taxonomy_name( $widget['attribute'] );
				$term = get_term_by( 'slug', $slug, $taxonomy );
				if ( ! empty( $term ) ) {
					$values[ $term->slug ] = $value;
				}
			}
			$widget['values'] = $values;
		}
	}
	return $array;
}

I tested it in my local copy of the site and it works for me. Let me know if this resolve the issue.

July 30, 2018 at 6:02 am #2592717

gabrielP-16

Hello Laura,
Thanks for your update,
i will check it within 2days and update you.
Thanks

July 30, 2018 at 8:00 am #2592915

Laura
Supporter

Ok, I'm waiting for your update then.

August 7, 2018 at 7:57 am #2618887

gabrielP-16

Hello Laura,
Sorry i have un expected issue i couldnt update the subject.
i will try to do it today or tomorrow,
thanks,

August 7, 2018 at 8:12 am #2618966

Laura
Supporter

Hi Gabriel,

no problem, we will wait.

August 8, 2018 at 2:56 pm #2625352

gabrielP-16

Hello Laura,
Are you sure should be Child vitrin ?
if yes, i did it but not worked !
and if you mean the vitrin (main), i go to function file, there are where it says "write your codes in the following" to paste the code.
please advice.

Regards,

August 8, 2018 at 3:02 pm #2625372

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

usually, child themes exist exactly because so you don't have to touch the code in the original theme. Otherwise everytime there is an update your custom code is overwritten.

Did you try to clear the cache and try again? I tried to check it myself but I get error 403 at hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] FILTER (Woocommerce Products Filter)’ is closed to new replies.