This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 10:41 am #3756531

joA

Hello,

I'm displaying thee same products on two languages (English and Macedonian), but when I go to shop category, and switch to macedonian filters are not showing.

I have set wpml to display the categories, tags, attributes, and products even if they are not translated. I can't figure out why it's not showing the filters.

This is the link: hidden link

May 7, 2019 at 11:32 am #3757221

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if these widgets are set to show on both languages? WooCommerce would usually not display widgets at all if there's no content it could show.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-widgets/displaying-different-widgets-for-different-languages/

Another thing - can you please check if this issue appears when:

- only WPML plugins are activated, as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin
- theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Nineteen as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Filters not showing on macedonian’ is closed to new replies.