This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by George Botsev 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: George Botsev.

Author Posts
October 19, 2014 at 6:21 pm #494907

demoM

I try to upload the bigger size at setting, but it's still not work, please advise. thank you!

I visited this URL: hm.memo-demo.com

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

October 20, 2014 at 7:38 am #495044

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+03:00)

This appears to be a custom language switcher, that you have created.
In your HTML you have set the height and width for the images, so I advice you to check and change the size as you like.
Be sure to review our documentation about your custom language switcher: http://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/custom-language-switcher/

October 20, 2014 at 11:15 am #495254

demoM

Sorry George,

I have to recommend your company's tutorial not much user friendly,
And why need support? to solve the problem, right? Please note your client also waste the time to send out the help message.

For above you link, i read many time, also can't solve my problem, it's seem very little things. right.
Would you please pass over other Colleague for my ticket. I just want to fix the flag be right side and set the flag be bigger. You just clearly to told me which document I can add on it.

Thanks!

October 20, 2014 at 12:49 pm #495350

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+03:00)

Thank you for your feedback!
Your problems are beyond this forum support.
They are linked with basic HTML and CSS, that we do not support.
You can review our support policy here: http://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/

The topic ‘[Closed] flag bigger’ is closed to new replies.