This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by manosL-2 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 27, 2019 at 4:32 pm #4293931

manosL-2

I am trying to align the language switcher flag on the menu. I use the Buildwall theme and for the menu I use the JetMenu plug-in (doesn't happen when I disable the JetMenu). The problem remains when I set to dropdown. On the other hand, the alignment on mobile seems fine on all occasions.

Thanks in advance.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

July 28, 2019 at 5:44 am #4294837

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

July 30, 2019 at 1:07 am #4303945

manosL-2

I was able to fix the issue by adding the below custom code at WordPress's custom css field (might be useful for future reference):

img {
vertical-align: middle;
}