This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 14, 2019 at 9:42 am #4019979

marcelY

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to translate my site and when i send text to be translated, all shortcode from the site are also sent to be translated. I use flatsome child and it should be compatible.

Do I have to make a particular configuration?

June 14, 2019 at 2:36 pm #4022161

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues. Please let me know the following details to track the issue.

a) Which option you have selected in WPML>>Settings>>How to translate posts and pages, *Use WPML's Advanced Translation Editor* or *Use WPML's Classic Translation Editor*. Or are you using any translation services?

b) Does it happen with all the Posts and Pages?

c) If possible, please switch to Flatsome parent theme(after a backup) and check the issue is existing or not. Hope you are using the latest version of Flatsome theme(3.8.3).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] flatsome shortcode appear in text to be translates’ is closed to new replies.