This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 19, 2019 at 3:00 pm #4606649

briceB-3

I am trying to: I am trying to: traduce the footer credits in the divi theme. The problem in that after apply the traduction, it works well during 1 or 2 hours. I have the french version on the french pages and the english version on the english pages. It's ok.

But after, wpml apply the traduction on the french pages and the english pages. Why ?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Contact - Plan du site - Conditions générales de ventes - Conditions générales d'utilisations

Instead, I got:Contact - Site Plan - General conditions of sale - General conditions of use

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

September 21, 2019 at 4:09 pm #4616557

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Hope it is same the issue we have discussed here - https://wpml.org/forums/topic/footer-credits-traduction-does-not-stay/

We have made a lot of improvements in WPML 4.3(upcoming version) for the string translation. Beta version is already released for it. Therefore I have a request is it possible to consider staging site to test with Beta version. Because of Beta, it is not recommended in the live site.

Please check the following URLs for more details and let me know your feedback.

https://wpml.org/2019/09/wpml-4-3-0-beta-with-faster-string-translation-and-multisite/

https://wpml.org/2019/08/wpml-4-3-beta-1-with-much-faster-string-translation/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 24, 2019 at 7:41 am #4628655

briceB-3

HEllo, it's possible to do a staging site. I do it and I send you the access '

September 24, 2019 at 12:06 pm #4631461

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I am enabling the private option for the next reply. Please share me the credentials of the staging site.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 25, 2019 at 4:36 pm #4641245

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. But one doubt. You have given the credentials of live site, am I right?

It will be great to have a staging site(clone copy of the live site). Because I would like to do a few tests including the usage of WPML 4.3 beta version. Please note, Beta versions are not recommended in the live site.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 25, 2019 at 6:18 pm #4641665

briceB-3

hEllo, yes it's the kiva site. You can duplicate it if you prefer.

September 26, 2019 at 8:58 am #4644803

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. It will be great if we have a staging/production site(copy of the live site) on the same server. Because last time we were not able to reproduce the issue exactly on our local servers and it will help us to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

Please check and let me know your feedback on this.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Footer credits traduction does not stay’ is closed to new replies.