This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 13, 2019 at 7:41 pm #3801411

rabahh-2

Footer menu, header menu and contact form not translating

May 13, 2019 at 11:45 pm #3802241

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I would need some more details before giving you a detailed answer, before that please, make sure the following:

1 - Menu Translations.

Please, make sure you have followed our instructions on how to get your menus translated.

See: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

2 - Contact Form Translation.

If you are using the Contact Form 7 plugin you can follow our instructions at: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/. In case you are using the Gravity Form plugin, then you can refer to: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/gravity-forms-multilingual/

2 - Widgets Translation.

If you are using a widget to place your footer menu, then you can make sure your widget is translated. See: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-widgets/

Please, let me know if the directions above help you to solve your issues. Have a nice day.

May 14, 2019 at 5:41 pm #3809671

rabahh-2

Hello, Thanks for your last message. my menu is working fine now but I am not able to find out contact post type in WPML translater :

please check my this link : hidden link

May 14, 2019 at 6:56 pm #3810063

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. It all depends on the contact form plugin you have installed. If you are using the Contact Form 7 plugin, then make sure you have installed and activated the Contact Form 7 Multilingual addon plugin. If you are using the Gravity Forms then make sure you have installed and activated the GravityForms Multilingual exactly as the previous provide articles explain. Please, let me know if it helps, have a nice day.

May 16, 2019 at 4:22 pm #3827921

rabahh-2

Hello,

hidden link

I am using slider revolution slider and also I have added text for both English and french but front side slider not working.

Thanks

May 16, 2019 at 7:05 pm #3829111

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please, let me know if all the issues related to this ticket are solved now, I mean your footer menu, header menu and contact form. If so, please mark this topic as solved and open a new ticket for your revolution slider issue, the reason we ask that is to keep our forum organized into topcis and this way make it easier for our customers to find solutions for their needs. Thank you for your collaboration and understanding, have a nice day.

May 19, 2019 at 9:49 am #3841351

rabahh-2

I am getting issue in every element of visual composer and I can;t created new ticket for those all element and I can't waste mt time for same. please help me with revolution slider element.

May 21, 2019 at 12:47 am #3850719

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the bit of waiting here due the weekend. Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough, I meant a confirmation if your issues related to your footer menu, header menu and contact form are solved. If so, I recommend you to keep this topic as solved since the original topci title is 'Footer menu, header menu and contact form not translating' and really appreciate to keep our forum organized into topics to make it easier for our customers to find solution for their issues, this is why I asked you if possible to open a new ticket so we can deal specifically with your revolution slider translation issue.

If your issues are not yet solved, then please, let me know what still need to be translated in your initial topic so we can proceed and help you. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.