Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 31, 2023 at 9:03 am #13373771

patriciaN-5

Footer Widget Titles are not translating for some languages although they are translated and other language working fine. I'll post reply if I remember more

March 31, 2023 at 2:12 pm #13376747

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Vienna (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

In which languages, you are facing issues with Footer widget translations now? Please describe more about it for a better understanding. It will be great if you can share a couple of screenshots for a better understanding.

Have you deactivated WPML on your site now? Please check and let us know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

2023-03-31_19-35-05.png
March 31, 2023 at 2:43 pm #13376993

patriciaN-5

Spanish and Urdu

March 31, 2023 at 3:36 pm #13377367

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Vienna (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please check the following screencast. The footer widget strings are not translated to the Spanish and Urdu languages now.

hidden link

Therefore please translate it and clear all types of caches. Then make sure you are getting the expected results or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.