This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.27 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lauriL-5 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 7:50 pm

lauriL-5

Hi,

For some reason I cannot anymore translate Divi theme contact form module field checkboxes on page - hidden link
It was possible before, but not anymore. Now the page translation does not show this field anymore. I attached images of the checkboxes.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 12, 2019 at 8:13 pm #4201555

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

Most of the time this happens due to missing configuration from wpml-config.xml file. I went ahead and added the below code to WPML - Settings - Custom XML Configuration.

<shortcode>
    <tag>et_pb_contact_field</tag>
        <attributes>
            <attribute>checkbox_options</attribute>
        </attributes>
</shortcode>

I've attached a screenshot with the new field in translation editor. Let me know if you need any help.

Best,

July 12, 2019 at 9:12 pm #4201643

lauriL-5

Hi,

I can now translate the checkboxes, but for some reason on the page translation my original language fields are now all in English and all contact form fields are now checkbox fields although there were only 2 checkbox fields. I attached a image of how the contact form fields look on my other page.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 15, 2019 at 11:29 am #4210483

lauriL-5

Hi,

It is possible to add a different config.xml file that contact form fields would not change to checkbox fields and also why on page translation my original language is displayed in English language?

Best regards,
Lauri

July 18, 2019 at 6:12 am #4235167

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi Lauri,

That looks very strange and could be a compatibility issue. I'll ask the developer team about and reach out to you with any findings.

Thank you for your patience.

July 18, 2019 at 5:34 pm #4241423

lauriL-5

Hi,

I found one more problem with my third contact form - for some reason now on my "Contact" page translation (from original to English) I can't translate the contact form anymore because it disappeared. Although I could translate it a little while ago.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 20, 2019 at 7:44 pm #4250461

lauriL-5

Hi,

Is there any news?? I wrote you couple of days ago. If you do not have time to deal with this problem, then I will close the topic and will open it again, so someone else can help me with it.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 22, 2019 at 1:53 am #4253085

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi Lauri,

Thank you for your patience.

I'm still going need to help from developer about the first issue we talked about.

Regarding the third contact form issue, can I please mention where it did disappeared from? Is the contact form still working default language?

July 24, 2019 at 11:19 am #4273921

lauriL-5

Hi,

The third contact form is on my "Contact" page. It is working perfectly on my default language, I just cannot translate it from my default language to any other language because contact from fields disappeared a little while ago from page translation.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 25, 2019 at 6:24 pm #4285569

lauriL-5

Hi,

Is there any news from developers? I need help with it asap.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 29, 2019 at 9:31 am #4298169

lauriL-5

Hi,

Is there any news from developers? I need help with it asap.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 30, 2019 at 9:01 am #4305951

lauriL-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!