This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 25, 2019 at 12:44 pm #4638853

russellB-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Im trying to setup the duplicate pages for mandarin so i can copy over those content. But everytime i create duplicate page, custom fields are not copying over.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Yes im following WPML custom field post

Is there a similar example that we can see?
I dont have similar sites, but what i want to do is create mandarin version of the current webiste

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

It would be great if you can help or explain where im doing wrong.

September 25, 2019 at 7:01 pm #4641805

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please upgrade to the latest version of WPML(4.2.9) after a full site backup and make sure you have the correct translation settings for the custom fields. Especially for the ACF custom fields.

Please check this documentation for more details - https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/

If you are using the ACF Repeater field, please check if the ACF System fields are correctly set like this video - hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] for some reason page translations doesnt show the custom content fields’ is closed to new replies.