This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 7, 2019 at 6:41 am #3974253

didierA-3

Hello

I have this message on my WP dashboard

For String Tracking to work, the option Assume that the original language of all strings is English was automatically disabled. To enable it back, go to WPML->Theme and Plugins localization.

But when I make the change, I have

Error date not saved

What is the problem?

Thank you
Didier

June 7, 2019 at 8:45 am #3974901

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please share your Debug information with me? You can read the detailed explanation about it here.

http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support

The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Do you see any error in the Javascript console of the browser while you save the setting?

Could you please check if this issue occurs when:

- All non WPML Plugins are disabled. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Sixteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Note: Please backup your site completely before doing this test.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] For String Tracking to work, the option Assume that the original language of all’ is closed to new replies.