Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hooiC 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
March 9, 2019 at 11:28 am #3297874

hooiC

Tell us what you are trying to do? the format on this German page has gone. check the format on the English site(default site)

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see? see image attached

What is the link to your site? hidden link

March 11, 2019 at 9:34 am #3309197

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

If you switch the language in the admin bar while on the original language page, it should take to you translated one. While there, can you check if both pages are using the same page template, same page template options, etc? I can see that you are using Avada and it has a handful of options for page templates, so possibly something has not copied over possibly.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 11, 2019 at 10:59 am #3309969

hooiC

Hi Bruno the german site - the format has come back for that particular page - without me changing anything! but now i am experiencing format lost for the French page . I don't understand the Fusion builder. but it looks like all are copied over. please can you help.

March 11, 2019 at 11:43 am #3310447

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Sure - would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

Also let me know which page this is (send me the url).

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

March 11, 2019 at 1:38 pm #3313155

hooiC

Hi Bruno - after updating all plugins(incl wpml) and removing t3 cache(for now) the format came back. so the issue is resolved.