This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Daniel Faessler 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 9:56 pm #3762313

Daniel Faessler

Hello!
I'm using Avada with Tribe Events and WPML and having a most probably easy to solve situation.

The address portion of the venue is displayed differently in various languages.
German:
"Postal Code" "City"
(new line)"Country"
English:
"City", "Postal Code" "Country"

We would prefer to have the Postal Code, City and Country always displayed like in german.

I already did some searching in the Translation Strings, but didn't find where I could change this.

Could you please nudge me in the right direction or hint me, what parameter I should modify?

Thanks a lot and cheers, Daniel

May 8, 2019 at 1:55 am #3762861

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi Daniel,

If possible i would like to understand how and where you are currently setting the order of

"Postal Code" "City"
(new line)"Country"

i am guessing it is the order you want to have the same in all languages correct . ?

most likely the plugin you are using allows you to set the order . At the top header there should be a language switcher , if you switch to the secondary language within that configuration page are you able to set the order for the secondary language as well ?

let me know your results

May 8, 2019 at 9:14 am #3764861

Daniel Faessler

Thanks for the quick reply. My issue is resolved now.
A tweaking in the address.php module did the trick.
Thank you and cheers!