We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 11:57 am #4439047

irisF-3

I am trying to: Edit the properties.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Single property page in French

Instead, I got:

A critical error, renamed the plugins and renaming WPML String Translation fixed the error.
See Debug log below

Stack trace:
#0 /home/iriseyes/midi.eyesfordesignmarketing.nl/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php(44): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->validate_values('9350725', '', 'es-plugin')
#1 /home/iriseyes/midi.eyesfordesignmarketing.nl/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(137): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->__construct('9350725', '', 'es-plugin', '', false, '')
#2 [internal function]: WPML_ST_Page_Translations_Persist->create_translation_from_db_record(Array)
#3 /home/iriseyes/midi.eyesfordesignmarketing.nl/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(81): array_map(Array, Array)
#4 /ho in /home/iriseyes/midi.eyesfordesignmarketing.nl/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php on line 107

August 22, 2019 at 1:02 pm #4439551

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Iris,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

It looks like the string has already been saved with the empty string name. Therefore, this error message is displayed. In this case, I will need access to the dashboard area of your website so I can try to remove the value from the database and get everything back to normal.

So, can you give me access to the dashboard and FTP too, please? The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 23, 2019 at 8:38 am #4445315

irisF-3

Hi, I think there was a problem with the password, but I've changed it now, and you can use the password I've send earlier/

August 26, 2019 at 11:14 am #4457911

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Iris,

The password worked fine this time. Also, I checked again the French property here hidden link once I installed and activated back the Translation Management plugin and things work pretty well now. Can you tell me if this is the page where the issue was visible before, please? Maybe I'm not checking the right link.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] French version of single property gives critical error’ is closed to new replies.