Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christopher-3 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Selena.

Author Posts
January 4, 2015 at 4:45 pm #536796

christopher-3

There is a bug with Home Settings translation with WPML I am exhausted with : Each time you change only ONE thing in the option, I loose all the transaltion of THIS page only.
Please could you help us and fix that ? King Regards

January 5, 2015 at 5:09 am #536897

christopher-3

The SOHO template is WPML certified and the vendor told me that you will help me to fix this bug.
There is a comment on the support ticket for Soho Hotel - Responsive Hotel Booking WP Theme from

Hi Chris,

I'd recommend contacting WPML support - the theme and booking plugin are both officially compatible with their plugin so it's definitely a configuration problem which you should check with them: http://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/

Kind regards,

Nick

January 5, 2015 at 8:50 am #536951

christopher-3

Hello

My booking Plugin is ON and I have no pb with it and others pages. the pb doesn't come from a 3rd party plugin.
I do not lost transalation from all the page but from some element of the page :
all the caption of Homepage Slideshow
all the block title and all their description

January 5, 2015 at 9:41 am #536995

Selena

Hi Christopher,

I'm Selena and I will help with your problem.

Can you please update theme/WPML plugin to the latest version?

January 5, 2015 at 10:04 am #537008

christopher-3

Hi Selena, pleased to meet you.
I'am already running the latest version of everything.

January 5, 2015 at 11:12 am #537066

Selena

Hi Christopher,

The debug information that you provided us show an old version of your theme and the WPML Multilingual CMS.
Can you confirm that Soho Hotel Theme is at the 1.9.4 version?
Can you please confirm that WPML Multilingual CMS is at the 3.1.8.4 version?

Can yuo please check if this happens after you set your admin to be in English.
You can set your admin language from WPML >> Languages and also from your user profile.

January 5, 2015 at 11:59 am #537105

christopher-3

The Pb is almost solved. I was running French admin language. The Pb doesn't appear with english admin language

I am running 3.1.8.1 WMPL. I don't understand why (normally I have auto update)
Why auto update doesn't work ? how can I update WPML without breaking everything

Thanks a lot Selena

January 5, 2015 at 2:01 pm #537185

Selena

Glad to hear that it now works. As the original issue is resolved may I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your new question? This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

January 5, 2015 at 2:03 pm #537188

christopher-3

OK. Thanks for your help