Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Front end admin not showing for secondary language when domain per language is configured.

Solution:

Enable "Auto sign-in and sign-out users from all domains" option in WPML > Languages > Language options.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ankit 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ankit.

Author Posts
March 30, 2018 at 6:12 am #1560668

alexandreA-2

Hi there,

I've my website with 5 langages (French as main langage, English, Italian, Deutsch and Spanish), all of my langage are using different domains.

When I am on the front end of the french version, my admin bar showing up correctly but if I switch to any other langage it disappear.

Have you ever seen this issue on WPML ?

Thank you

Best regards

Pierre Sauvé from Keole.net agency

March 30, 2018 at 12:24 pm #1560890

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
You are probably using "Different domain per language" option in WPML > Languages, but you did not activate the option to "Auto sign-in and sign-out users from all domains"
So, when you switch your language - you are actually on a separate new domain. Without that option active - you are not logged-in - so there is no admin bar.
Activating that option should resolve the problem.

April 6, 2018 at 6:05 am #1566757

alexandreA-2

Hi George,

Thank for your answer, your solution seems to work indeed.

Have a nice day

Best regards

April 6, 2018 at 6:13 am #1566761

Ankit

Hi,

I would request you to kindly mar this ticket as resolved if the issue is solved for you.

Feel free to open a new ticket in support forum for any subsequent issues.

Regards,
Ankit