This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 9, 2019 at 10:03 am #4169427

kutbetting

Tell us what you are trying to do?
i have menu calls why belek in wp back and it shows only 2 lines need to translate but frontend show more to translate

why wp frond and back and show different words
Is there any documentation that you are following?
no
Is there a similar example that we can see?
no
What is the link to your site?

hidden link

as you can see link above show lots letter and ask you can see attachment there is only 2 fealt to translate

July 9, 2019 at 1:52 pm #4171393

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Are you using any caching plugin? If yes, can you make sure that you cleared the cache? If this doesn't make things go back to normal, please give me access to the dashboard area and I'll have a closer look. The next reply is private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

July 15, 2019 at 9:44 am #4209307

kutbetting

i have delete page and create again all work i had done. your supper work very late.
now i open another ticket. i will see how long it will take to you apply

July 15, 2019 at 11:34 am #4210509

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

As I can see, this ticket was opened six days ago and I responded you back to it in a few hours. Regarding the new ticket, one of my colleagues already responded you back on it and he'll check it again as soon as you reply back.
Regarding this ticket, can you tell me if you still need help with the translation of the page you mentioned in the first message, please? I've seen you mentioned that creating again made everything work fine but I just want to double check this.

Thanks,
Radu

July 25, 2019 at 12:38 pm #4283129

kutbetting

i still have same proble with diffirent website ...

how did i solve my problem .
1 . i create new page
2- i copy text and paste in new page and delete old page and try to traslate then translate solved .

now i have problem with diffirent website .
i use DIVI THEME

İ WİLL CONTACT THEM to see if problem with them . if not . then i need to you solve problem . because i use divi for my all website

July 26, 2019 at 8:17 am #4288269

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Please contact the authors of the Divi theme and if they are not able to help you with this, just give me a new message and I'll have a look at the other websites.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] frontand and back and show diffirent’ is closed to new replies.