Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mohammedT 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
May 24, 2014 at 1:04 pm #406457

mohammedT

Dear WPML Support Team,

We have English and Arabic languages installed on two of our sites
The WordPress installation language is English
Now the default language is English
With WP 3.9.1
And WPML plugins detailed in the attached image

We use frontend posting form plugin (we built it), before installing WPML everything works great, when we installing WPML on two of our sites what happening now is:

1) When the user add new post (from the front end) the featured image and the attached images don’t appear in the media library.
2) If the user uses English or Arabic language the post added to the English language only.

Please how can we solve the first problem and for the second we want the post’s language is to be the current language that the user use it?

Best Regards,

May 25, 2014 at 1:50 pm #406601

Harshad

I think it compatibility issue with plugin, we have a program here
http://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Where we work with plugin authors to work out the compatibility issues.
Would you like to interest you plugin author in it?

We are ready to join forces with him and work together to solve this compatibility problem.

Please contact the author and ask him if he is ready to work with us. If he do, please provide us with his contact details and we will do the rest.

May 25, 2014 at 3:58 pm #406652

mohammedT

Thank you for your help,

I am the author of the plugin, but for now I purchased the Toolset plugins and I’ll use its plugins to do that.