This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.15 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
June 29, 2018 at 4:55 pm #2446821

miguelT-6

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have a Spanish (default) and English site and I'm having a lot of issues between Beaver Builder and WPML.

I would like to do a complete WPML uninstall and delete all content in English.

I'd like to know if the method described in https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-to-completely-uninstall-wpml/ still applies.

July 2, 2018 at 10:18 am #2453014

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Yes that method is still working for deleting WPML tables (tables with the 'icl_' prefix) from the database. The action will NOT delete any content (posts, taxonomy terms etc.). It only affects translation and language information that WPML associates with each content type.

If you want to delete English language content then please follow below steps:

=== Please backup your database and website ===

1. Activating the English language
2. Using Admin bar switcher >> switch to English language >> Select all & Delete the English posts.
3. Then do same steps for pages/media images/taxonomy.
4. Deactivate the English language in wpml >> languages.
5. Now you can reset WPML by Going to WPML >> Support >> Troubleshooting >> There, click on “Reset and deactivate WPML”

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Full uninstall’ is closed to new replies.