This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.65 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
June 30, 2019 at 7:04 pm #4114811

meggieP-2

There are already some forum post about this problem, but the solutions didn't work for me.
I translated the page, the sliders and slides, and yet nothing is showing. I tried to set everything to "copy" in the WPML settings, update the page and slides and sliders, and still nothing. Everything is up to date and activated, I don't get what the problem is. Can you please help me?
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Jennifer

June 30, 2019 at 7:49 pm #4114853

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please follow our step by step documentation on how to set this up in the default language and how the translation should be done.
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/using-wpml-with-the-avada-theme/#translating-avada-sliders

After following these steps, please let me know if the issue persists.
Thank you

July 1, 2019 at 7:57 am #4116227

meggieP-2

Hi,
I followed thoses steps, and it did not work for me. The fusion slides are not showing on the translated page.

July 1, 2019 at 12:46 pm #4119041

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

To further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

July 2, 2019 at 12:57 pm #4127135

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

WP login info that you have provided is not working here. Could you please provide me working login please. I have enabled private input box for your next reply.

Thank you

July 3, 2019 at 8:20 am #4133145

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I can’t download helper plugin as I don’t have purchase code and Avada login details. Could you please install helper plugin and see if this resolves your issue. Please follow the steps that describe in ‘Fixing The Slider Settings With a Helper Plugin’ section:
hidden link

Thank you

July 3, 2019 at 9:49 am #4134155

meggieP-2

Hi,
The plugin worked for the homepage, but the other two pages are not working. I can't figure out what the difference is between the pages. The page HOLIDAY AT HOUSE MOJO and LIVING AT HOUSE MOJO are not working with translated sliders.

July 3, 2019 at 10:17 am #4134559

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I have fixed this issue by changing ‘Slider Size’ to 100% from Fusion Slider >> Add or Edit Sliders > Slider Size as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Could you please check and confirm?

Thank you