Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 3, 2019 at 1:29 pm #3942753

spidercat

Hello Shekhar,

How can I send you the license in a private way?

June 4, 2019 at 3:28 am #3947661

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

I have enabled the private reply to you so you can send these details in the next private reply.

Thanks

June 4, 2019 at 12:01 pm #3951287

spidercat

Hi Shekhar,

You set up a private messagge that requires a lot of information I don't have, like duplicator package and stuff like that. Thore required info block me to send the message.

Oh God, this thing is becoming a real nightmare.

I'm really thinking that finding a different translation plugin would be far less stressful.

June 4, 2019 at 12:12 pm #3951459

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

You can post the details without providing those entries, just add the license key and reply it.

I have enabled the private reply for you again.

Thanks

June 4, 2019 at 12:32 pm #3951677

spidercat

I didn't found the private messaging

June 4, 2019 at 12:34 pm #3951683

spidercat

Please delete the code as soon as you copy that.
thanks

June 5, 2019 at 4:44 am #3957081

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The license code is not working showing the below message "According to the Envato License Terms, you have exceeded the maximum number of activations permitted for a single Purchase Code. Please purchase an additional license"

Being so, may I request to generate a new one is it's possible for testing?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 7, 2019 at 5:00 pm #3978091

spidercat

I can't pay $59 just for testing purpose.

I set up a staging environment, please activate a private message so that I can send you the details

Thanks

June 10, 2019 at 3:25 am #3984981

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I was just trying to ask if you can create one from the available license.

I have enabled the private reply so please send the private details in the next reply.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

June 11, 2019 at 6:09 am #3992019

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hi there,

Since it's confirmed that this is a compatibility issue, I have escalated this issue to our compatibility team for further help.

The process includes contacting the author and working for the fix. Being so, this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact them.

To make things faster, It will be nice if you can also contact the author asking them to reply to us. You could also refer them to our Go Global program so that we can help them make their theme compatible with WPML.
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/ This may help expedite the process.

Also, our compatibility team normally provides a workaround in possible cases, so I will share the workaround if it’s provided by the compatibility team.

Thank you.

June 11, 2019 at 9:44 am #3993691

spidercat

That's very frustrating since the Uncode Theme is listed as compatible and tested by WPML.

So I have to find another way to solve my problem.

:/

June 11, 2019 at 10:44 am #3994293

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Yes, the theme is marked as compatible, and being so, I except the solution will be available soon, if not a workaround.

I will update you as soon as I will have the further update.

Thanks

June 18, 2019 at 10:23 pm #4046737

spidercat

Hi Shekhar,

finally the solution has been found. I can't believe that it took almost a month just to find out that all it was needed were just a couple of clicks.

I attach here below the reply from Uncode theme so that if anyone would need assistance in that department they will know how to do it.

Cheers.

=================

Hi Jerry,
we spotted the problem and I'll try to explain a bit. There is a quite note issue about reading the configuration file with WPML (not related to Uncode) and on Google you can find a lot of results, ex: hidden link...56309.56563..56740...0.0..0.73.214.3......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.Ov5GXYGdz8I

In the WPML setting if here you search for Gallery you have this: hidden link

While this should be set on "Non tradurre" (in English "ignore) and this is specified in our configuration file that is part of Uncode: hidden link

For the note issue reported above with WPML (this happens in some installations) the configuration file is ignored until you don't load it again manually or you set the correct option manually, ex: hidden link

Now you can create the 2 galleries:
hidden link
hidden link

And they work as expected:
hidden link
hidden link

Note that after the properly XML settings are applied manuelly this will work for every new gallery but not for the previously created.

Best,

David | Undsgn™ Author

June 19, 2019 at 3:40 am #4047715

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Glad to know it's fixed. And thank you for sharing the solution.

Kind Regards,
Shekhar