This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: am trying to: The Gallery image module of the Jupiter theme don't appear in the english version of the website. Solution: Install the WPML Media Translation plugin then go to WPML → Settings Media Translation and press Start (to duplicate the existing media).

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by raphaelR-6 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 22, 2019 at 4:24 pm

raphaelR-6

I am trying to: The Gallery image module of the Jupiter theme don't appear in the english version of the website.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Here it works (under the video) : hidden link
But not here : hidden link

I expected to see: the same in UK than the French one

June 24, 2019 at 7:36 am #4075047

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Raphael,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I checked the translation of the gallery and it seems that everything is fine in the backend (hidden link) but it seems that the gallery block is not created in the dashboard. As I can see, there are a couple caching modules added to the website. Is there any chance that you could deactivate them all and give me a message back once you did this? This way we can make sure that this is not an issue caused by them. I will have another look right after you do this little change.

Thanks,
Radu

June 24, 2019 at 8:21 am #4075381

raphaelR-6

Hi, I have desactivate WPRocket (cache plugin)
The problem is there
And I assure you that the gallery module is created

June 25, 2019 at 1:48 pm #4085093

raphaelR-6

Have you found a solution yet ?

June 26, 2019 at 8:01 pm #4094969

Radu
Supporter

Hey Raphael,

I checked this page a few more times but I couldn't find the reasons why the images are not showing on the translated page. Can you install the WPML Media Translation plugin and tell me if there's any improvement, please? I'll have another look right after you install this plugin. This is the one that takes the translation of the image and that's why I'm asking you to install it.

Thanks,
Radu

July 1, 2019 at 8:41 am #4116673

raphaelR-6

Hi, I have installed the plugin but there's still no solution...

July 2, 2019 at 3:19 pm #4128389

Radu
Supporter

Hey Raphael,

Can you check the English page again (hidden link) and tell me if the images are loading fine now, please? I just removed and added the the images back to the galleries and everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks,
Radu

July 2, 2019 at 3:21 pm #4128397

raphaelR-6

I see the image gallery indeed. It means I have to redo all the pages ?!
There are a lot 🙁

July 2, 2019 at 3:22 pm #4128425

raphaelR-6

No shortcuts ?

July 3, 2019 at 5:33 am #4131869

Radu
Supporter

Hey Raphael,

Can you give me a link to a different page where you have this issue so I can have a look? You don't have to create the whole page again. What I did is edit only the gallery block, remove the images, save the changes, and add the images back. That's all. You can give this a try too.

Thanks,
Radu

July 3, 2019 at 7:16 am #4132567

raphaelR-6

here is an other example :
hidden link
There are 60 pages with this kind of gallery, son almost 120 Galleries to redo.
So if there is an alternative solution, that would be great 🙂

July 4, 2019 at 7:17 am #4140655

Radu
Supporter

Hey Raphael,

Can you tell me if the galleries are showing well on the English pages now, please? I just made a small change and I wanted to check with you if things are looking fine on your side too.

Thanks,
Radu

July 4, 2019 at 8:07 am #4141075

raphaelR-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!