This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 31, 2019 at 2:48 pm #3931289

danielS-93

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I using Gravity Forms to collect information to generate Blog posts about historical objects. I use 1 Gravity form where a couple of Gravity Form fields are for slovenian Language, some fields for english and other for magyar language.

Slovenian editors fill slovenian fields in slovenian language, Magyar editors magyar fields in magyar language, end others in english language. So we have collected entries with informations in 3 languages in same form.

I add some Post Fields to the form (Title, Body, Excerpt, Category, Post image and Custom filelds) to generate Blog post with infomation from Gravity Form Entries.

When I submit form, Gravity forms Generate a Post in Language where I am, when submit.

Is it possible to automaticly generate Blog post with slovenian entries, Magyar post with magyar entries and english post with english entries, but they must all have the same ID that switches between languages. If I reading slovenian post on one historical article, and than switch to other language I need to get same object in other language. As I do translate in the administrator side.

Or maybe do you have any other suggestion to resolve the problem. I need automatic generation of post in 3 languages of 1 historical object like with Gravity View, but as a post.

Is there any documentation that you are following? No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Gravity View it is ok: hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Regards,
Daniel

May 31, 2019 at 5:31 pm #3932425

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

It sounds like a custom requirement. So can you please share more details about the following for a better understanding(I mean the workflow).

Is it possible to automaticly generate Blog post with slovenian entries, Magyar post with magyar entries and english post with english entries, but they must all have the same ID that switches between languages. If I reading slovenian post on one historical article, and than switch to other language I need to get same object in other language. As I do translate in the administrator side.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 31, 2019 at 6:02 pm #3932605

danielS-93

I find post in your support which describe similar problem as my: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/programmatically-create-post-in-different-languages/

Regards, Daniel

June 3, 2019 at 8:48 am #3940353

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the updates. Just to make sure, you have a Gravity form and when the user submits the form, you have to create a Blog post automatically in three languages. In Slovenian(the default language) first and then as its translation in English and Magyar, am I right?
--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Generate multilanguage post from Gravity Forms entires’ is closed to new replies.