This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 26, 2019 at 9:33 pm #4650443

xatucans

Tell us what you are trying to do? I translated my Spanish site to French, Greek and English without problem and all the translations were correct. Now I've added Portuguese language and duplicated Spanish pages content in to the new Portuguese pages, using WMPL's "Administración de traducción" tool. Before including this new language, I can see next error in the back end of my site:

"Faltan algunos registros en las tablas de idiomas de WPML y este no puede funcionar plenamente hasta que se resuelva el problema.
Vaya a la página Solución de problemas y haga clic en "Borrar información de idioma y volver a llenar los idiomas" para solucionar este problema.
Esta advertencia desaparecerá una vez que se haya solucionado este problema."

But if I try to follow the link of this error message, I get a 404 error.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 26, 2019 at 9:49 pm #4650485

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

Please go to WPML->Support->Troubleshooting, there you should be able to find the option that the warning message is referring to.

Let me know your results, please.

September 26, 2019 at 10:20 pm #4650489

xatucans

I sending attached a ScreenShot of full Troubleshooting page.

About the problem with the french translation I talked about in my first ticked, it was my mistake: I had activated the google automatic translation for french pages, sorry...

September 27, 2019 at 4:28 pm #4655905

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

I am not able to see a screenshot attached if you are still experiencing the warning I would like to take a closer look at the WPML database tables.

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

NOTE: if access to the live site is not possible and staging site does not exist please provide me with a duplicator package created with the duplicator plugin

The topic ‘[Closed] Get error when add new language’ is closed to new replies.