Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Vincenzo 10 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Vincenzo.

Author Posts
January 14, 2019 at 4:26 am #3085971

chanonJ

I am trying to: get order list from woocommerce api

api link :
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see: same order list

Instead, I got: difference order list

from /wp-json/wc/v3/orders
i get 5 order

from /wp-json/wc/v3/orders?lang=en
i get 1 order

from /wp-json/wc/v3/orders?lang=th
i get 4 order

I want get all order in thai language
but when I use api only /wp-json/wc/v3/orders (without lang=th)
it return english language

January 14, 2019 at 12:54 pm #3087479

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello, thank you for contacting WPML Support!

To be able to help, I need more details.

1. Can you please tell me if you followed the steps in this documentation?
- https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/using-wordpress-rest-api-woocommerce-multilingual/

Please take also a look at the "View orders" section:
- https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/using-wordpress-rest-api-woocommerce-multilingual/#view-orders

2. Can you please give me a detailed steps list to reproduce the issue on a test install?
- If you wish, I can provide a Sandbox install where you can reproduce the issue. Just let me know.

Thank you

January 14, 2019 at 4:06 pm #3088614

chanonJ

For the steps you asked for,
1.After I installed your plug in, I set default language into Thai.
2.I changed the default language into English.
3.I returned the default language into Thai again.
4.I installed a plug in "Yoast Seo" and also other plug ins.
5.I used your plug in to translate all of My Thai-name product list.
6.I ran this link -->hidden link
7.I got the results of translation in Thai.
8.I ran the link again and I got the result of translation in English.
9.I followed your document in your No.1 suggestion

I did follow your first step. After I have been testing on this link for a while --> hidden link , I still get English result from the link, and sometimes in Thai.
My desire is I want to get all results only in Thai and only single call by using this link hidden link
Now, I have been solving this problem by using View Single Order to get results only in Thai from hidden link;?lang=th and it takes a lot of time.

January 14, 2019 at 6:11 pm #3089267

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

if you receive different results each time, it may be caused by server resources.

1. The WP Memory Limit needs to be increased. PHP memory limit is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb.

Add this near the top of wp-config.php file (after the php opening tag) to increase WP memory:

/** WP Memory Limit */
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

The wp-config.php file is located in your WordPress root directory. It's the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

You can check the current WP Memory Limit value from WPML -> Support in the Info section

More info here:
- https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP
- https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

2. Try increasing the timelimit PHP value in the php.ini file of your server.

max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

3. Try the following steps, preferably on a staging version of the site:
❌ Before proceeding please make a full website backup! ❌
- Disable all the plugins except WPML and its add-ons, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual
- Set a default theme (eg. Twenty Sixteen).
- If the issue is solved, please re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin.
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming from a 3rd Party Plugin.

- Please report me when the issue comes back.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] get order list from woocommerce api from difference language’ is closed to new replies.