Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by marijnA 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
December 17, 2018 at 9:10 am #3007162

marijnA

ICanLocalize migratie kan niet voltooid worden
WPML dient u verbinding met ICanLocalize bij te werken maar kon de wijziging niet afronden.

Neem contact op met de hulpdienst van WPML en geef hen de volgende debug informatie:

Stap mislukt: migrate_remote_project
WPML_TM_ICL20_Migrate_Remote::migrate_project - 400: Bad Request
This project cannot be migrated

December 17, 2018 at 3:12 pm #3008961

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I am answering in English because this ticket is in the English forum. Since we don’t have a forum in your language and I don’t speak it, please allow me to use Google Translate and excuse any mistakes I did while answering.

Can you provide debug information so I could get a better view of your current setup, such as URL, plugins used, etc? I have enabled debug information for this ticket and this is how you can easily provide this info:
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Also, are you having issues with Translation Management and ICanLocalize and its usage, or simply trying to get rid of this message, without ICanLocalize and TM being used at all?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

December 17, 2018 at 3:16 pm #3008993

marijnA

Hi,

Yes english is fine with me.
Please find the attached debug information. I'm just trying to get rid of the message, we are not using IcanLocalize, we are doing translations ourselves.
best,

Marijn

December 17, 2018 at 3:27 pm #3009048

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

I need to look into wp-admin to see in what context is this message being show up. Also, please install this plugin so I would be able check this out:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/ari-adminer/

Please make a full backup of your database (or your site in full) before providing this info.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

December 17, 2018 at 4:03 pm #3009287

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

When did this start happening - have you performed an upgrade from an old version of WPML?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

December 17, 2018 at 4:11 pm #3009306

marijnA

It started when WPML did the major upgrade for icanlocalize. The migration caused an error which made me having to restore a backup. After that I never got passed this message.

December 18, 2018 at 10:05 am #3011542

marijnA

Any update?

December 18, 2018 at 10:48 am #3011684

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

It appears that this is the same issue as reported in our internal documentation. I have escalated this to our second tier and I will keep you updated as soon as I have some new information from them.

There is a high probability that the issue indeed occurred due to differences between older and new versions of WPML and there are some instructions on how to get it possibly resolved, but these are advanced instructions and I will wait for a feedback from second tier about the next steps.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

December 21, 2018 at 10:48 am #3024323

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I still don't have any updates from our second level support, but new versions of WPML and WordPress arrived in the meantime. Can you update both and let me know if this fixes anything?

Please make a full backup of your site before trying this or make these changes on a staging/development site first!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

December 24, 2018 at 5:02 pm #3031150

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I received a feedback from the second tier - can you post FTP information so that they could check the workaround we have in our internal documentation?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 3, 2019 at 5:09 pm #3054002

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you tell me if this issue is still present on your end, so that our 2nd tier could try resolving this?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 3, 2019 at 9:11 pm #3054618

marijnA

Yes the problem is still there. I will send ftp details tomorrow

January 4, 2019 at 10:44 am #3056002

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Ok, please update me once to get these.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 7, 2019 at 9:19 pm #3064446

marijnA

How to send the credentials securely?

January 8, 2019 at 7:52 am #3065700

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this information.

Regards,
Bruno Kos