This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.94 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by danyR-3 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Author Posts
October 24, 2018 at 11:15 pm #2848011

danyR-3

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am trying to resolve issue with the 404 page... In French (main language) all WooCommerce pages are ok. But when I transfer in English and we pu product in cart, then we want to go to the cart page (/en/cart) we get the 404. The page linked (which I erased) seems to be /en/panier-2 and don't know why.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
WooCommerce and WPML

Is there a similar example that we can see?
(see screen shot)

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

(We are doing migration today or tomorrow) if you still see "site under maintenance" on hidden link you can go to my dev url which is hidden link
The debug code is from the dev site.

Would you please write what I have to do if you do it on the dev site? Because I will hate to do it again on the "live site"

Thanks
Dany

October 26, 2018 at 12:26 am #2851370

danyR-3

Hi! I found a part of it why but I don't understand why all Woocommerce pages has been created twice. Something is forcing to go to xxx-2. I've deleted those pages, that's why I was getting a 404.

Can you help me out?
Thanks
Dany

October 26, 2018 at 1:21 am #2851374

danyR-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!