This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 1, 2019 at 9:20 pm #3153295

rodA

I am trying to: set language info for elements that don't have a language set

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: OK message

Instead, I got: HTTP 500 error

February 1, 2019 at 11:06 pm #3153540

rodA

I imported the posts using Ultimate CSV importer file but they are not appearing either in admin or on the website. The error log is showing this:

[Fri Feb 01 15:14:21.295680 2019] [php7:error] [pid 16671] [client 206.174.203.122:61242] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id:2641 the database contains post_attachment while this function was called with post_post in /var/www/vhosts/phase4.test.tec-canada.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/phase4.test.tec-canada.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1462): WPML_Set_Language->set('2641', 'post_post', NULL, 'en', NULL, true)\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/phase4.test.tec-canada.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php(1860): SitePress->set_element_language_details('2641', 'post_post', NULL, 'en')\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/phase4.test.tec-canada.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/translation-management/translation-management.class.php(1830): TranslationManagement->add_missing_language_to_post(Object(stdClass))\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/phase4.test.tec-can in /var/www/vhosts/phase4.test.tec-canada.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php on line 32, referer: hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] Getting an HTTP 500 error – set language information’ is closed to new replies.