This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lawrencef 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 8, 2019 at 8:19 pm

lawrencef

I am trying to: Create a Spanish product translation of an English product on WooCommerce and after creating the translation using WPML Translation Management, I get an unusual message showing up in the WooCommerce English Product Admin Page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: No message is supposed to appear in the product admin after creating a translated product.

Instead, I got: the following message repeats 20 times at the top of the Products page in the backend of WordPress WooCommerce admin.
n /home3/votlmco1/public_html/on/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-proxy/wpml-pro-translation.class.php on line 450

May 9, 2019 at 12:04 am #3771617

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I noticed you are using multiple outdated plugins. I noticed that outdated plugins can be seen in Plugins > Add New > Commercial.

Please, could you update all your plugins to see if the problem persists? Note that apparently to upgrade you will need to access the page Plugins > Add New > Commercial.

Thank you.

May 13, 2019 at 8:34 pm #3801491

lawrencef

My issue is resolved now. Thank you for your quick response to resolving this issue. The update in the plugin helped to resolve the problem. Thank you!