This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jadeh 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas Neuber.

Author Posts
December 3, 2013 at 12:48 pm #301504

jadeh

Also, I tried syncing the menus again because we've added the Spanish translation, and I got this error page after syncing:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/luzsol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/cache.php on line 57

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/luzsol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/cache.php on line 57

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/luzsol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/cache.php:57) in /home1/luzsol/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

The Spanish menu is, as expected, still affected, but only the search box, not the "contacto"

Any leads?

thanks

December 4, 2013 at 4:54 am #301928

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hi Jadeh,

Sorry again, for the delay.
When deactivate/reactivate WPML you won't loose your translated data. The translated data is saved in the database and there nothing is deleted.

I've added a very similar fix as before to line 57 - could you check if the error is completely gone now? Thanks!

December 13, 2013 at 12:03 pm #307996

jadeh

Sorry to have taken so long to reply, I had been away. Yes, this seems to have fixed it, the search box was still giving me issues, so I simply got rid of it.

Thank you kindly for your continued support.

Have a wonderful Holiday season.