Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jadeh 6 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas Neuber.

Author Posts
December 3, 2013 at 12:48 pm #301504

jadeh

Also, I tried syncing the menus again because we've added the Spanish translation, and I got this error page after syncing:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/luzsol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/cache.php on line 57

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/luzsol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/cache.php on line 57

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/luzsol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/cache.php:57) in /home1/luzsol/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

The Spanish menu is, as expected, still affected, but only the search box, not the "contacto"

Any leads?

thanks

December 4, 2013 at 4:54 am #301928

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hi Jadeh,

Sorry again, for the delay.
When deactivate/reactivate WPML you won't loose your translated data. The translated data is saved in the database and there nothing is deleted.

I've added a very similar fix as before to line 57 - could you check if the error is completely gone now? Thanks!

December 13, 2013 at 12:03 pm #307996

jadeh

Sorry to have taken so long to reply, I had been away. Yes, this seems to have fixed it, the search box was still giving me issues, so I simply got rid of it.

Thank you kindly for your continued support.

Have a wonderful Holiday season.