This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 11:37 am

abhishekC

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
- hidden link
- hidden link
- hidden link

I expected to see: The above pages are similar to hidden link

Instead, I got:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_rating_count() on null in /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/rating.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(249): include() #1 /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(1515): wc_get_template('single-product/...') #2 /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): woocommerce_template_single_rating('') #3 /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php(60): do_action('woocommerce_sin...') #6 /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(724): require('/home/lsbr7745/...') #7 /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-co in /home/lsbr7745/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/rating.php on line 28

September 23, 2019 at 6:11 pm #4626101

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @abhishekc, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

The error seems related to Woocommerce and not with WPML. Please try to reinstall or update the Woocommerce plugin.

IMPORTANT: Please backup your site first before making any change, this is important for security reasons.

If the issue persist after that, please temporarily disable WPML. Does the issue still occur with WPML disabled?

I also noticed that you are not using the Woocommerce Multilingual extension (WCML), which is mandatory if you want to use WPML and Woocommerce. Could you please install and check if it solves the issue? You can download from here: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Please let me know if it worked for you.

All the best,
Diego

September 24, 2019 at 6:32 am #4628311

abhishekC

Hi Diego,

I Deactivated WPML and the site is now working perfectly fine.

Thanks,
Abhishek

September 24, 2019 at 1:41 pm #4632023

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Is this issue now resolved? If so, please close the ticket

September 24, 2019 at 4:54 pm #4633129

abhishekC

The issue got resolved ONLY AFTER I REMOVED YOUR WPML PLUGIN.

I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND PROCESS A REFUND

Thanks,
Abhishek

September 24, 2019 at 10:16 pm #4634361

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Oh - I am sorry for not understanding that.

As my colleague stated, in order for Woocommerce to work with WPML, you need to install the Woocommerce Multilingual bridge plugin.

However, if you have decided that you want to pursue a refund, you can please write here:
https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/

The support forum is not the correct place to process refund requests. However, we can help you figure out what might be causing the problems with your installation.

The topic ‘[Closed] Getting Fatal Error on certain pages’ is closed to new replies.