This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by khalidS-3 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 1, 2018 at 7:17 pm #2779285

khalidS-3

Hi good wpml support team,

I am using Paytabs gateway, it is the biggest payment gateway in our region, but I have issue when buying in 2nd language, exactly like the error message / problem here : https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wrong-redirect-after-successful-payment-in-2nd-language/

But WPML is already fully updated, so idk..

The issue I am having is:-

1- When buying from /Ar language, payment is done successfully in paytabs but the website will show that is not (and will not show order receipt), once I refresh page it shows successful purchase.
2- When buying in /Ar like in issue (1) paytabs will send me to /En page, and I think this is the main reason I’m receiving error in (1).
3- When buying from /En there is no problem at all.

My guess is paytabs dealing with /En & /Ar as 2 separate websites..

If the cause is something else, then I hope I get fix anytime soon, because I’m finalizing the website for launching very soon, and this is my last major issue.

Please help me

Kind Regards,
Khalid

October 4, 2018 at 1:28 am #2785976

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

This may be some compatibility issue. Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins and see if the problem persists?

If so, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator or All in One Migration plugin to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

October 8, 2018 at 9:15 pm #2797336

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you. I tried to simulate the problem, but I could not. When I enter the PayTabs trial credit card, it appears that the card is expired. I am using the card of the PayTabs documentation: hidden link

Please, how can I test this? Do you have any trial credit cards (those provided by PayTabs documentation) to test your purchases?

Thank you.

October 8, 2018 at 9:27 pm #2797357

khalidS-3

Hi,

please use same test card number month (1) and year (2019)

Thank you

October 10, 2018 at 8:38 am #2803454

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you. I'm going to re-test your site and soon I'll contact you.

Thank you.

October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm #2808140

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I was able to replicate the problem you are reporting on your site. I'm testing this in my testing environment on a new installation to verify that the problem persists.

I'll contact you soon.

Thank you.

October 11, 2018 at 2:12 pm #2808595

Bruno
Supporter

In my testing environment, this seems to be working properly. Once the purchase of tests is done, the page is redirected correctly.

This is probably related to some other option or some plugin is creating a conflict here. I'm not sure if this is your site in production.

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins and see if the problem persists? Keep only the WPML, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Multilingual and PayTabs plugins so we can test better.

Thank you.

October 11, 2018 at 6:21 pm #2809454

khalidS-3

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!