Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Author Posts
December 10, 2020 at 9:37 am #7632967

Anne Kretzschmar

I have an issue with the translation of a gravity form with conditional logic.

December 10, 2020 at 1:40 pm #7635279

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

We'll wait for your reply.

If you need further help with this, please share the access details to your site with me.
I'm enabling a private message for the next reply.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

*** If your site is a live site you might want first to try those procedures in a staging environment or a snapshot of your site on your local server or another server. ***

Thanks,
Itamar.

December 10, 2020 at 1:48 pm #7635361

Anne Kretzschmar

Thank you very much. I went again through the string translation documentation you send to me and in the end I found the solution. It was in the end actually the conditional logic thing with disenabling the value-strings, but it was a bit difficult to find the right strings to delete...

Thank you anyway for your help and sorry for my late response!

I think for other users that are not that experienced (like me) it could be also helpful to update the gravity forms multilingual documentation with the screenshots of the current version, so people don't get confused.
Thanks again
Anne

December 10, 2020 at 1:59 pm #7635453

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Great, Anne, I'm glad that it is solved now!

I informed our documentation team about your request to update the relevant screenshot.

Good luck with your web projects 🙂
Itamar.