We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
June 22, 2015 at 7:55 pm #643768

Stéphane

Hi,

After having being victim of the "ghost image" bug due to the Media Translation plugin, I have made the update and manually deleted all the hundreds of ghost images (see screenshot 1), and thought everything would be ok.

But since then:
1- Some of them constantly re-appear.
2- Apart from that, link to some images sometimes do not work (see screenshot 2)

The database looks full of deleted ghost images, that's a real mess since I got that bug.
I think the database needs to be cleaned up, but I have a lot of images on that site, so that a real problem.

I count on you to help as soon as possible.

Thanks

June 22, 2015 at 8:55 pm #643802

Stéphane

There is also this problem when uploading a batch of image (see screenshot 3 at hidden link) <- couldn't upload it to your forum !

June 23, 2015 at 12:27 pm #644347

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support forum .

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

+ Please make sure that you have a full backup of your website and database. (Please don't ignore this)!
+ It'd be great if you give me an access for a test site where the problem is replicated.

Best Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Ghost image bug’ is closed to new replies.