This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 9:02 pm #4499967

abderahimS

I'm using WPML with revolution slider.
I've activated Slider translation with WPML.

I want to translate slides. the names on the slides are in the section global/static layers. the problem is that the language selector is not available in the global / static layer section of the slide editor.

I know that many had the same problem. Any useful solution? does the new update of Slide Revolution provided a solution?

thanks

September 3, 2019 at 9:22 am #4502695

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I am checking the status about the global layers translation with our compatibility team and will get back to you soon.

Thanks

September 4, 2019 at 6:29 am #4508457

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I just received confirmation from the compatibility team and they mentioned "Translation of global layers is not yet supported by the Slider Revolution plugin. We are in touch with the plugin developers and will update here as soon as this gets implemented into the Revolution Slider plugin."

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

September 4, 2019 at 6:49 am #4508495

abderahimS

Thank you,
So is there any other solution to translate these layers?

September 4, 2019 at 10:41 am #4510209

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am sorry to let you know that, at the moment, there is no any workaround as such.

Thanks