This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 14, 2019 at 6:56 am #4392773

stephanieM-9

Google Ads disaproved our ads.

They give us a list:

hidden link
>>
hidden link
>>
hidden link
>>
hidden link
>>
hidden link

I have checked the files listed, there is no code injection. Could you please have a look why these file consider as Malicious Content by google?

August 14, 2019 at 2:42 pm #4396155

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

That´s curious - I don´t seem to find any other reports of this type in our problems database. Is there any other messages from the log or the notification that you can share with us?

August 14, 2019 at 3:02 pm #4396273

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

Could you please provide a copy of your site for us as per this article?
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I will then be able to escalate this issue to our 2nd tier support team for further study. I am opening the private area for this information. Please use a file sharing service to send us a downloadable link to the Duplicate package.

Thanks

August 14, 2019 at 11:45 pm #4398005

stephanieM-9

Hi there,

We have scanned by different security software. No issues found yet. Just waiting for the 3rd review from google. If they still think the files in WPML as malicious content, I will package the site and send to you for further investigation.

Many thanks,

August 15, 2019 at 4:12 pm #4402317

Yvette
Supporter

This sounds more than reasonable.

Thank you and I wait for your news then.

The topic ‘[Closed] Google Ads disaproved for Malicious Content coming from WPML’ is closed to new replies.