This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 22, 2019 at 8:03 am #4254595

Omer

Hello;

Related to this issue: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-multilanguage-email-forms/

Customer made purchases from Turkey using Turkish language site gettin english email after the latest update. I think because its their browser language is english but i also disabled browser redirection for a long time ago. Purchases like this doesnt count on Google analytics also.

July 22, 2019 at 10:18 am #4255863

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Customer made purchases from Turkey using Turkish language site gettin english email after the latest update.

I believe that the best course is that if we try to test this on our sandbox, using the latest WPML versions.

One Click Login:hidden link
Username:demo
Password:K0xX2v67mJgI

Can I only ask you to configure WPML here in the same way it is on your clients' site? I have installed everything else - WooCommerce, WPML and also the email log plugin that will allow us to check which emails are sent. I've also imported demo products for you to translate.

So don't spend no more than few minutes on this and let me know how to reproduce - I guess that I only need to order some items from Turkish language and that's all?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Google analytics doesnt count multilanguage transaction’ is closed to new replies.