This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 25, 2019 at 6:25 pm #4086799

friedrichM

Hello!
Is this the solution for Google Analytics for 2 Domains / Languages with YOAST?

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-to-add-the-google-analytics-for-2-languages-domains/#post-891674

June 25, 2019 at 7:54 pm #4087041

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Are you assigning the same account for both EN and DE ?

If yes then it is simple , since google is able to differentiate and all you have to do in order to verify that the tags exist in the trasnalation is just to inspect the page, and you should be able to see the tags.

If you did want to use seperate accounts for EN and DE then i recommend following the instructions in the thread you provided above

June 26, 2019 at 6:57 am #4089689

friedrichM

Hello!
I have two different domains -> finito.at and finito24.de and i am using this 2 domains with WPML and one WordPress. I would like to see in Google Analytics which Site performs better and that is the reason i would like to separate the conversions and visits on this two sites

June 26, 2019 at 5:11 pm #4094249

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

for that reason i recommend reviewing the solution provided in the linked thread, at the moment this is not an out of the box feature that WPML provides but as my colleague has mentioned it is possible with some custom work using the solution found provided here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-to-add-the-google-analytics-for-2-languages-domains/#post-891674

unfortunately our custom work support on the forum is limited

The topic ‘[Closed] Google Analytics for 2 Domains / Languages’ is closed to new replies.